After a single week at the top, The Black Eyed Peas lose their hold at the top of the ARIA Singles chart with “The Time (Dirty Bit)” which falls to No.2, and is replaced by the song it overtook at the top, Ke$ha’s “We R Who We R”, which was no doubt helped by the release of her newly repacked album “Animal”/”Cannibal”, the second bonus disc is the one that features this new track, and that has helped the album to bullet from No.36 to No.11 this week, and increases “We R’s” overall weeks at the top to three now.
Climbing to a new peak again this week is Katy Perry’s “Firework”, which again climbs a single place, this time to No.3, pushing down Far East Movement’s “Like a G6” to No.4. Two former No.1’s hold stable in the middle of the Top 10, with P!nk’s “Raise Your Glass” at No.5 and Rihanna’s “Only Girl (in the World)” at No.6 again this week. Nelly’s “Just a Dream” falls two places to No.9, and dropping one place to No.10 is Enrique Iglesias with “Heartbeat”.
Chris Brown is due to release his fourth album entitled “F.A.M.E. (Forgiving All My Enemies)” soon, and the lead single from that set is the highest new entry this week, entitled “Yeah 3x”, it debuts at No.7 this week to become his 15th ARIA Chart Entry and his seventh Top 10 entry and first since “Forever” hit No.7 in late July 2008.
The second Top 10 entry of the week goes to the newly crowned X-Factor winner here in Australia Altiyan Childs, who enters at No.8 with his winners single “Somewhere in the World”. His debut self-titled album is due in the second week of December, and with only four days of sales for “Somewhere…” it could rise next week. The first series of X-Factor in 2005 introduced us to the winners in the form of the group Random, who’s first single “Put Your Hands Up” debuted and peaked at No.7 in June 2005. And talking of X-Factor, one of the judges, Guy Sebastian, debuts at No.11 with the lead single from his Greatest Hits package entitled “Twenty Ten”, the single is entitled “Who’s That Girl”, and features guest vocals from US rapper Eve. This Guy’s twelfth charting single since he won the first Australian Idol back in 2003 (this week seven years ago).
NEW PEAKS: James Blunt was in the country to promote his third album this past week, and appeared on the Grand Final of X-Factor performing “You’re Beautiful” with Andrew Lawson (re-enters at No.57 this week), and the following night he performed his new single “Stay the Night” which scores the biggest leap of the week by jumping twenty eight places to land at No.14. Rihanna and Drake climb a few places to No.25 with “What’s My Name?”, and also up a few places is Good Charlotte who climbs to No.33 with “Sex on the Radio”. Taoi Cruz and Kylie Minogue’s duet of Taoi’s song “Higher” leaps seventeen places to No.37 this week, and climbing six places to score his first Top 50 entry is Tinie Tempah and his former UK No.1 single “Written in the Stars”.
Earlier this year Will Smith’s son Jaden did a duet with Justin Bieber on the theme to his movie “The Karate Kid” entitled “Never Say Never” (HP-38, June 2010). This week Will’s eleven year old daughter Willow Smith debuts with her first single “Whip My Hair”, coming in at No.21, a former No.11 hit in the US and No.18 in Canada.
GLEE REPORT: With a new timeslot (Monday nights) for Glee, it will now help new songs from that weeks episodes to chart better first week (before songs were charting two weeks after broadcast). Thus the new entries from this weeks episodes make huge debuts, with the mash-up between 1929’s theme to the film “Singin’ in the Rain” and 2007’s “Umbrella” from Rihanna entering at No.23. Gwenyth Paltrow was the guest actor on this week’s show, and her version of Cee-Lo Green’s “F.U.” as “Forget You” with the Glee gang debuts at No.24. Plus the gang debut on the album charts with the soundtrack to their final 2010 episode entitled “Glee: The Music-The Christmas Album”, which is due to be broadcast here in mid December, and the album enters at No.13.
Flo Rida’s third album “Only One Flo (Part 1)” is out this week, and the second single from the album debuts at No.34 this week entitled “Turn Around (5, 4, 3, 2, 1). First track from the album was “Club Can’t Handle Me” (HP-3, Aug 2010), which is at No.41 this week, and this new track becomes his eleventh ARIA Top 100 appearance. And David Guetta who teamed up with Flo on “Club…” debuts a couple of places lower at No.36 with his new track featuring Rihanna entitled “Who’s That Chick”. It’s taken from the newly 2CD remixed set of his “One Love” album called “One More Love” which is released this week.
Below Top 50: The Potbelleez climb twelve places to a new peak of No.51 with their new dance hit “Shake it”. Ronan Keating and Paulini climb seven places with their duet “Believe Again”, and up eighteen places to No.66 are Martin Solveig and his ARIA No.1 Dance track “Hello”.
British 2D group Gorillaz debut at No.60 with a new track “Doncamatic” featuring guest vocalist Daley, and the song is featured on their repackaged “Plastic Beach” album.
Nelly debuts on the album chart with his new album “5.0”, and the third single from the album debuts at No.77 entitled “Liv Tonight”, if features Keri Hilson as guest vocalist. It joins his two other current charting single, “Just a Dream” (TW-9) and “Move That Body” (TW-53). Another rap/RnB artist debuts a little lower than Nelly, producer and artist Dr. Dre scores his eighth chart entry at No.81 with “Kush”, the lead single from his third and final album “Detox”. It features guest vocals from Snoop Dogg and Akon, and is his first lead single (in other words he’s not the guest performer) since 1995’s “Keep Their Heads Ringin’” (HP-93, Oct 1995), and his first chart appearance since 2009’s Eminem collaborations “Crack a Bottle” (HP-18, Feb 2009) and “Old Times Sake” (HP-76, May 2009).
Rihanna enters at No.87 with another track from “Loud” album (TW-5) entitled “S&M”. Lupe Fiasco debuts at No.90 with the first taste of his March 2011 due third album entitled “Lasers”, the track is entitled “The Show Goes On”. Canadian band Crystal Castles make their first ARIA Singles chart entry at No.91 with the song “Not in Love” featuring guest vocalist from The Cure Robert Smith, and taken from their second album “Crystal Castles II” (HP-25, May 2010). And appearing on the X-Factor this week was Jamiroquai, helping out runner-up Sally Chatfield on Sunday night performing a version of “Canned Heat”, and then on Monday doing their new single “White Knuckle Ride” which debuts at No.96 this week.
The No.1 National song the day I was born (April 1970), re-enters the charts this week at No.92, The Beatles with “Let it Be”. Recently iTunes got the rights to let downloads of The Beatles catalogue happen, and this week sees two of their huge back catalogue enter the Top 100. “Let it Be” was No.1 for six weeks from the start of April through to mid May in 1970. Secondly “Here Comes the Sun” from their 1969 album “Abbey Road” was recently noted as ‘The Most Downloaded Song above all other Beatles tracks” and it enters at No.99 making its first ever chart appearance.
P!nk stays at No.1 on the ARIA Album Charts for a second week with her “Greatest Hits… So Far” album, and returning to its original No.2 position where it debuted three weeks ago is Susan Boyle’s second album “The Gift”. The only Top 20 debut from last week to climb up the charts is Ronan Keating’s “Duet” album, helped no doubt by his X-Factor win with his protégé Altiyan Childs and his media coverage of his new album.
Bon Jovi’s “Greatest Hits” is down two places to No.4, which also pushes last weeks No.3 debut for Rihanna’s new album “Loud” down two spots also to No.5. Taylor Swift is back up one place to No.7 with her former chart-topper “Speak Now”, and also thanks to his X-Factor performance and many media promotions is James Blunt who enters the Top 10 for the first time with his third album “Some Kind of Trouble”, up nine places to No.8 this week.
Three new entries to the Top 10 this week, with the highest new entry coming from Kanye West’s fourth album “My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy” which debuts at No.6. This is also the second of his four albums to claim the highest new entry of the week, as his first set “Late Registration” (HP-14, entry Sept 2005, peaked April 2006) was the highest new entry in the first week of September in 2005. Plus it’s also his second Top 10 entry, his second album “Graduation” debuted and peaked at No.2 in September 2007 (behind James Blunt’s second No.1 album “All the Lost Souls”). His third album “808’s and Heartbreaks” debuted and peaked at No.12 this week in December of 2008.
Guy Sebastian has released five studio albums, and now comes his Greatest Hits package entitled “Twenty Ten”, which debuts at No.9 this week, as too does the albums first new track, “Who’s That Girl”, which debuted at No.11. This album continues his trend of debuting inside the Top 10, making it six for six. We also see another competition winner debut with his new album also, 2009 winner of Australia’s Got Talent Mark Vincent debuts at No.18 with his third album “The Great Tenor Songbook”.
US Alternative rockers My Chemical Romance debut at No.10 with their fourth studio album “Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys”. The album was preceded by the track “Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)” and the single “Sing” which is yet to chart. The groups ARIA album history is listed below….
THREE CHEERS FOR SWEET REVENGE
THE BLACK PARADE
8a / 27
THREE CHEERS FOR SWEET REVENGE ®
5 / 65
THE BLACK PARADE ®
THE BLACK PARADE IS DEAD!
DANGER DAYS: THE TRUE LIVES OF THE FABULOUS KILLJOYS
Last year Lady GaGa re-issued her “The Fame” album with a bonus albums worth of material entitled “The Monster”, which combined became “The Fame Monster”. This year Ke$ha has done the same to her album “Animal”, and re-issued with an eight track set called “Cannibal”, which has helped her album to rebound up the charts twenty-five places to No.11 this week. Justin Bieber has also re-issued his “My Worlds” album with bonus tracks, and that album zooms up the charts fifty-two places to No.21. Also jumping up the charts is the Florida based band A Day to Remember, who debuted at No.72 on digital only sales last week, but with the physical release out now their fourth album “What Separates Me from You” is up forty-eight places to No.72. And lastly Jamiroquai appeared on X-Factor as I mentioned above in the singles section, which has helped their latest album “Rock Dust Light Star” to turn-around and go back up the charts twenty-three places to No.25 this week. The third X-Factor act from last weeks Grand Final was INXS, who’s new duet album “Original Sin” rebounds thirty-four places to a new peak of No.54 this week.
Nelly debuts with his (technically) sixth album “5.0” at No.17 this week, and as mentioned above, it has three singles inside the Top 100 this week. His entire ARIA Chart information is listed below…
DA DERRTY VERSIONS (REINVENTION)
Bruce Springsteen debuts at No.22 with “The Promise”, which is an album of recordings from 1977 and 1978 done during his recording for the album “Darkness on the Edge of Town” (HP-9, entry June 1978). He has also re-issued “Darkness…” with the bonus “The Promise” disc attached too. The only other new entry to the rest of the Top 100 is the sixth studio album for Take That, and the first since 1995 to feature Robbie Williams. “Progress” debuts at No.65 this week, and the groups previous chart efforts are listed below…
GREATEST HITS VOLUME 1
NEVER FORGET-THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION
Produced with the co-operation of ARIA. For further information please contact ARIA Chart Publicist Nicole Hart.
Any further chart related questions can also be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org , or check the website www.australian-charts.com for further updates throughout the week. Gavin Ryan can also be heard on 3AW http://www.3aw.com.au/ between 5pm and 6pm on Saturdays. (c) 2010 If any part of this information is used or published, please acknowledge my work as a contributor to your publication, show or company.
Legend: DL = Download. VS = Video Single. RT = RingTone. Phys = Physical CD Single. C/D = CD and DVD combo. BR = Blu-Ray. TW = This Week. LW = Last Week.
HP = Highest Position. WI = Weeks in. W2Pk = Weeks to Peak Position. A = Album. L = Live. C = Compilation. E = EP / Extended Play. R = Remixes. Tally refers to the overall week the album has accumulated. 82a = refers to the (a) accumulated weeks on the charts.
WE R WHO WE R Ke$ha ▲
THE TIME (DIRTY BIT) The Black Eyed Peas ●
FIREWORK Katy Perry ●
LIKE A G6 Far East Movement Feat. Cataracs & Dev ▲
10 NEW ENTRIES: Clues for the Newies... small astral satellites on paper, penny's black brother & budgie, french dj & barbadian, americas dick counts down, gwennie swears, barbadians ex agrees, gene kelly & barbadian, will's sprig, XF & night, XF wins.
8 albums enter, plus one re-entry: Clues... last weeks #72, bieb in a new diaper, boss crosses heart, ugly light straight reality, says fifth but is sixth, oz got talent first, glee xmas, your drug reality, this years guy.
1. Tinie Tempah - Written In The Stars 2. Taio Cruz & Kylie Minogue - Higher 3. David Guetta & Rihanna - Who's That Chick 4. Flo Rida - Turn Around (5,4,3,2,1) 5. Glee Cast - Forget You 6. Chris Brown - Yeah 3x 7. Glee Cast - Singing In The Rain / Umbrella 8. Willow Smith - Whip My Hair 9. Guy Sebastian & Eve - Who's That Girl 10. Altiyan Childs - Somewhere In The World Last edited:
small astral satellites on paper - Eric Turner - The Chorus To Written In The Stars penny's black brother & budgie - Taio & Kylie - Higher french dj & barbadian - Guetta & Rihanna - Who's That Chick americas dick counts down - Flo Rida - 54321 gwennie swears - Glee - Forget You barbadians ex agrees - Chris Brown - Yeah Yeah Yeah gene kelly & barbadian - Glee - Singin In The Umbrella will's sprig - Willow - Whip My Hair XF & night - Guy Sbastian & Eve - Who's That Girl XF wins - Altiyan - Somewhere In The World
The scientist in me just needs to point out that stars are not satellites, other than that great clues. And pretty happy with all the new entries. If no album guesses are in after I post this I'll have a go.
last weeks #72 - A Day To Remember - What Separates Me From You bieb in a new diaper - Justin Bieber - My Worlds (again) boss crosses heart - Bruce Springsteen - The Promise ugly light straight reality - Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy says fifth but is sixth - Nelly - 5.0 oz got talent first - Mark Vincent - Tenor Songbook (never would have got that, thanks bulion and BillyBrett!) glee xmas - Glee - Christmas Album your drug reality - My Chemical Romance - Danger Days this years guy - Guy Sebastian - Twenty Ten Last edited:
I was comparing Altiyan's song to the debut of The Time myself. Both were availble for three days of the week, both got to number one on the Tuesday night and both stayed there, with a huge lead over everything else. BEP debuted at #10, and consequently, that's where I predicted Altiyan, although he could be higher. I don't expect he'd be much lower.
bulion due to it appearing that at the moment ARIA is counting Kesha's Cannibal as a re-released deluxe edition of Animal (I assume) For the chart prediction IF Animal goes top ten, is it possible to attribute our predictions of Cannibal to the position of Animal since it is clear we all thought Cannibal would be considered a 'new' album?
Plus just wondering if Michael Jackson managed to debut in the bottom 50 this week?
well people can remember her again!im one of her loyal fans that have sticked with her right since the start of idol until now-through all the thick and thin moments-im just loyal to people who are so lovely and talented like nat haha
WRITTEN IN THE STARS Tinie Tempah Feat. Eric Turner
* Tinie scores his first solo chart entry (as he's already here as the vocalist on Swedish House Mafia's "Miami 2 Ibiza"), plus this is one of two songs to climb into the Top 50, the other 8 newies are all debuts
Titles - Artists
HERE COMES THE SUN The Beatles
WAKA WAKA (THIS TIME FOR AFRICA) Shakira Feat. Freshlyground ●
** There are more Beatles entries to come, and this is the first time that "Here Comes the Sun" has ever charted in Australia, and according to iTunes is the most non-single downloaded track from their recently released back catalogue onto iTunes.
Really? He was on Australia's Got Talent? Crap, that means I need to go out and get his album if that's the case. He couldn't have won as that was Justice Crew, Mark Vincent, Joe Robinson and some little girl who disappeared
* One day he's here in Oz and the song goes up, he leaves and so does his song.
Titles - Artists
LET IT BE The Beatles
FREAK TONIGHT Scarlett Belle
FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT Adam Lambert ●
LIBRA SCALE Ne-Yo
LP, WI-2, HP-36
* "Real Love" in 1996 was The Beatles last chart entry, and "Here Comes the Sun" has never been released as a single before now, so that is a NEW entry for The Beatles. This is the second of two entries for The Beatles this week, and this track was No.1 the day that bulion was born (April 1970).
I assume Rocketeer will be a hit Lifter. Have you heard it? You won't like it, but I'm sure you'll prefer it to G6.
Something like that Daniel
GaGa has 2 amazing albums. I only know of one good Queen song (AOBTD), and even if I listened to every Queen song, I'm sure I wouldn't find many more. Yes, GaGa has a lot to prove, but just from her first 2 albums, she > Queen. Last edited:
lol your stupidity amuses me sometimes 392414, your saying one song Like A G6 is better than the entire backcatalouge of one of the most influential artists of all time? I pity you sometimes but that's just immature
Of course Mariah's album is gonna fall when it's received zero promotion and barely any display in stores. Even Universal Music Australia expected it. I'm surprised it's still in the Top 50 though, haha!
Her record company says promo will begin in December. I'm still optimistic. Over night, her album jumped 70 spots on iTunes - so hopefully things will begin to turn around as Christmas approaches.
In brighter news, her sales are steadily increasing in the US (and she hasn't even began promoting it yet).. Yayyy!!
If your a music lover, you wouldn't be making such stupid assumptions or statements. I don't like a lot of stuff but love a lot of stuff to, i'm not about to start saying Bon Jovi is better than the Beatles because that'll just make me look like a knob. There's opinions, then there's stupidity
I agree with beanster, Personally I enjoy gaga more than beatles, but I would have to be pretty idiotic to say that gaga is musically better than the beatles, meanwhile out of the 4 suggested I would say (personally)
Queen > Gaga > Beatles > Far East
musically its the same only swap beatles with gaga
There's some great "old" song that you younguns should search out. But of course everyone thinks that music was BEST when they were young. It happens to us all. I don't like much of the newer music myself. Trust me in 20 years you'll be saying that music has really gone down hill in comparision to the likes of the genius of "classic" artists Lady GaGa. Last edited:
** Dr Dre debuting at No.81 is his first lead singing track since 1995, as his six other chart appearance's have all been as a guest vocalist. "Kush" is the first single from his forthcoming third album due early next year.
While I inda understand the logic, it annoys me that record companies save everything for Christmas. Rather than rolling out the big albums throughout the year. I think that's why songs hang around for so long. Compare this past few weeks and the coming month with the release schedule of the past 3 months and the coming month is filled with 'must have' albums
If I were a manager of a music act I would definitely book them on Sunrise for a performance. I continue to be amazed with the influence that show has on our charts. Even when in Hawaii, they can get Jack's album to re-enter. If Sony wants their beloved X Factor winner to be #1, he needs to perform tomorrow on Sunrise.
I guess we can whine all we like but the charts are what they are. Yes music seems like it is getting worse but I guess that is this generations music. I must say I enjoy seeing older songs re-enter the chart, especially a nearly 50 year old band like The Beatles.
THE BEATLES - Let It Be CRYSTAL CASTLES - Not In Love NELLY feat KERI HILSON - Liv Tonight RIHANNA - s&m JAMES BLUNT - You're Beautiful (Acoustic) VITAMIN C - The Itch TAKE THAT - The Flood MICHAEL JACKSON feat AKON - Hold My Hand BIRDS OF TOKYO - Wild At Heart SIA - I Go To Sleep NATALIE BASSINGTHWAITE - Love Like This JESSICA MAUBOY feat SNOOP DOGG - Get 'Em Girls JENNY MORRIS - Break In The Weather EMINEM - Cleanin' Out My Closet METALLICA - Turn The Page
Then a continuation of the best of SILVERCHAIR & THE OFFSPRING
Assuming you're asking why Willow debuts at #20 on the digital chart this week while she was at #16 last week, for some ridiculous reason her label decided to hold off her debut, probably hoping for a higher entry position and failing at such.
1. Black Eyed Peas - The Time (Dirty Bit) 2. Guy Sebastian feat. Eve - Who's That Girl 3. Katy Perry - Firework 4. Chris Brown - Yeah 3X 5. Ke$ha - We R Who We R 6. Bruno Mars - Grenade 7. Far East Movement feat. Cataracs & Dev - Like a G6 8. P!nk - Raise Your Glass 9. Altiyan Childs - Somewhere in the World 10. James Blunt - Stay the Night 11. Rihanna - Only Girl (In the World) 12. Bruno Mars - Just the Way You Are 13. Nelly - Just a Dream 14. Jessica Mauboy feat. Ludacris - Saturday Night 15. Enrique Iglesias feat. Nicole Scherzinger - Heartbeat 16. Cee Lo Green - F**k You 17. Pitbull feat. T-Pain - Hey Baby (Drop It to the Floor) 18. David Guetta feat. Rihanna - Who's That Chick? 19. Willow - Whip My Hair 20. Taio Cruz - Dynamite Last edited:
Your response doesn't make sense 392. BillyBrett is wondering why Willow is showing on the digital chart this week as a #20 debut, when she debuted on that chart at #16 last week. The record company holding it off from the main chart doesn't change the fact that it showed up on the digital chart last week, and is debuting again this week. She should be 20 16 2 16 this week, not 20 NEW 20.
I wonder that myself, the only thing I can think of is that it was a different edition, but it's been the same one on iTunes, so I assume it's not.
Somewhat obscure reference which just about noone will find amusing!
1. Black Eyed Peas - I Already Ordered a Pizza 2. Guy Sebastian (feat Eve) - You Are Tearing Me Apart! 3. Ke$ha - I Definitely Have Breast Cancer 4. Katy Perry - What Kind of Drugs?! 5. Far East Movement (feat Cataracs & Dev) - Hi Doggy 6. Chris Brown - Where's My F**king Money?! 7. Altiyan Childs - I Did Naaaaaat 8. P!nk - Hey Everyone, We're Expecting! 9. James Blunt - Chocolate is a Symbol of Love 10. Bruno Mars - I Feel Like I'm On an Atomic Bomb Waiting For it to Explode (Grenade) 11. Rihanna - That's Me! 12. Bruno Mars - Keep Your Stupid Comments in Your Pocket (Just the Way You Are) 13. Cee Lo Green - So How's Your Sex Life 14. Nelly - In a Few Minutes Bitch 15. Enrique Iglesias (feat Nicole Scherzinger) - If I Were a Burglar You Would Be My Best Friend 16. Jessica Mauboy (feat Ludacris) - Ha Ha, What a Story 17. Pitbull (feat T-Pain) - Hai Babe 18. David Guetta (feat Rihanna) - You're Just a Chicken Cheep Cheep Cheep Cheep 19. P!nk - Don't Touch Me Motherf**ker 20. Willow - I Fed Up With This World
34. Short Stack - What Planet are You On?
1. P!nk - $$$ 2. Susan Boyle - $$$ 3. Glee Cast - $$$ 4. Rihanna - Something 5. Kanye West - Something 6. Black Eyed Peas - Something Bad 7. Bon Jovi - $$$ 8. James Blunt - Something 9. Guy Sebastian - $$$ 10. Ke$ha - $$$ Last edited:
[fail] 1. Pea Eyed Blacks - A Bit of Dirty Time, The 2. Eve feat. Sebastian Guy - Gurrl, That's Who? 3. Ke$ha - R We? Who R We? 4. Perry Katy - Work Fire 5. Dev & Cataracs feat. Movement of East Far - 6G Alike 6. Brown Chris - X3... Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! 7. Mars Bruno - Grenade 8. Child Altiyan - World the in Somewhere 9. P!nk - Glass Your Raise 10. Rihanna - World the In-Girl, Only 11. Blunt James - Night the Stay 12. Mars Bruno - Are You? Weigh the Just. 13. Ludacris feat. Mauboy Jessica - Night Saturday 14. Green/Low/Sea - You F**k? / You Forget? 15. Scherzinger Nicole feat. Iglesias Enrique - Beat-Heart 16. Nelly - Dream a Just 17. Paintey feat. Bullpit - (Floor the Tuit-Drop) Baby, Hey! 18. Rihanna feat. Ghetto-David - Chick, That's Who? 19. P!nk - Perfect F**kin'! / Perfect Forgettin'! 20. Cruise-Taio - Mighty Dino [/fail] Last edited:
1.Guy Spellcaster Ft. Elf - Who's That Nymph? 2.The Black Magic Peas - The Topaz (Magic Bit) 3.Katy Pheonix - FireDragon 4.Kobalo$ - We Roc Who We Roc 5.Chris Bunyip - Ye' Ye' Ye' 6.Bruno Mazikeen - Gorgades 7.P!x!e - Rise Your Gods 8.Far East Manticore - Like a Ghost6 9.Rhakshasa - Only Ghoul 10.James Bahamut - Stay The Nidhogg 11.Bruno Mazikeen - Just The Way You Acheri 12.Altiyan Cyclops - Somewhere in the world of warcraft 13.Cee Lo Giant - Fenrir You 14.Enrique Incubus Ft. Nicole Satyr - Halfelf 15.Jessica Mandrake - Sampaati Night 16.Piru Ft. Tipau - Hey Battlemage 17.Negret - Just a Dragon 18.Taio Centaur - Demonite 19.David Giant Ft. Rhakshasa - Whos That Cu Sith 20.P!x!e - Fairy Perfect
1. Black Eyed Peas - The Time (Dirty Bit) 2. Guy Sebastian Feat. Eve - Who's That Girl? 3. Katy Perry - Firework 4. Chris Brown - Yeah x 3 5. Ke$ha - We R Who We R 6. Far East Movement Feat. The Cataracs & Dev - Like A G6 7. Bruno Mars - Grenade 8. P!nk - Raise Your Glass 9. Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are 10. James Blunt - Stay The Night 11. Rihanna - Only Girl (In The World) 12. Altiyan Childs - Somewhere In The World 13. Nelly - Just A Dream 14. Cee Lo Green - F U 15. Jessica Mauboy Feat. Ludacris - Saturday Night 16. Enrique Iglesias Feat. Nicole Scherzinger - Heartbeat 17. Pitbull - Hey Baby, Drop It To The Floor 18. David Guetta & Rihanna - Who's That Chick 19. P!nk - F**kin Perfect 20. Willow - Whip My Hair Last edited:
fudge, this discussion about Nova doing the Top 50 (which was Top 40 anyway) has been done to death two years ago when they didn't renew their contract with ARIA to broadcast.
That's why each Sunday you can hear the Top 50 via our live streaming from this site, so you don't have to put up with DJs ego's, commercials, or crappy overseas guests, here you just get the music and that's all you need.
So join us Sunday for our next brodcast from around 3:30pm AEDST.
I prefer it airing on the radio to here, no offense to Beanster & his broadcasting. The hosts & commentary can be interesting sometimes, the audio is of higher quality and the ad breaks means I can have a break without missing a song.
#01 -- Guy Sebastian & Eve - Who's That Girl? #02 -- Black Eyed Peas - The Time (Dirty Bit). #03 -- Katy Perry - Firework. #04 -- Ke$ha - We R Who We R. #05 -- Chris Brown - Yeah 3X. #06 -- Far East Movement, Cataracs & Dev - Like A G6. #07 -- Pink - Raise Your Glass. #08 -- Rihanna - Only Girl (In The World). #09 -- Altiyan Childs - Somewhere In The World. #10 -- Bruno Mars - Grenade. #11 -- Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are. #12 -- James Blunt - Stay The Night. #13 -- Nelly - Just A Dream. #14 -- Enrique Iglesias & Nicole Scherzinger - Heartbeat. #15 -- Jessica Mauboy & Ludacris - Saturday Night. #16 -- Cee Lo Green - Fuck You. #17 -- Pitbull & T-Pain - Hey Baby (Drop It To The Floor). #18 -- Pink - Fuckin' Perfect. #19 -- Taio Cruz - Dynamite. #20 -- David Guetta & Rihanna - Who's That Chick? Last edited:
#01-- Altiyan Childs - Somewhere In The World. #01-- Altiyan Childs - Somewhere In The World. #01-- Altiyan Childs - Somewhere In The World. #01-- Altiyan Childs - Somewhere In The World. #01-- Altiyan Childs - Somewhere In The World. #01-- Altiyan Childs - Somewhere In The World. #01-- Altiyan Childs - Somewhere In The World. #01-- Altiyan Childs - Somewhere In The World. #01-- Altiyan Childs - Somewhere In The World. #01-- Altiyan Childs - Somewhere In The World.
bahahaha look at u stupid itunes xfactor beats gay idol
1. The Black Eyed Peas - The Time (Dirty Bit) 2. Guy Sebastian Feat. Eve - Who's That Girl 3. Katy Perry - Firework 4. Ke$ha - We R Who We R 5. Chris Brown - Yeah x 3 6. Far East Movement Feat. The Cataracs & Dev - Like A G6 7. Bruno Mars - Grenade 8. Altiyan Childs - Somewhere In The World 9. P!nk - Raise Your Glass 10. Rihanna - Only Girl (In The World)
11. Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are 12. James Blunt - Stay The Night 13. Jessica Mauboy Feat. Ludacris - Saturday Night 14. Nelly - Just A Dream 15. Cee Lo Green - F U 16. Enrique Iglesias Feat. Nicole Scherzinger - Heartbeat 17. Pitbull - Hey Baby, Drop It To The Floor 18. David Guetta & Rihanna - Who's That Chick 19. P!nk - F**kin Perfect 20. Willow - Whip My Hair Last edited:
predictions: 1) Who's That Girl - Guy ...................... 11) Only Girl (In The World) - Rihanna 2) The Time (Dirty Bit) - BEP ................ 12) Just The Way You Are - Bruno 3) Firework - Katy ............................... 13) Heartbeat - Enrique & Nicole 4) We R Who We R - $ ......................... 14) Saturday Night - Jessica 5) Yeah 3X - Chris ............................... 15) Just A Dream - Nelly 6) Grenade - Bruno .............................. 16) Hey Baby (Drop It..) - Pitbull 7) Somewhere In The World - Altiyan ..... 17) Who's That Chick? - David Guetta/Rihanna 8) Like A G6 - FEM ................................ 18) Whip My Hair - Willow 9) Stay The Night - James Blunt ............. 19) F***in Perfect - ! 10) Raise Your Glass- ! ......................... 20) Dynamite - Taio
Hijinx - your prediction names continue to make me laugh!
1. The Time 2. We R Who We R 3. Firework 4. Who's That Girl 5. Yeah 3X 6. Like A G6 7. Saturday Night 8. Whip My Hair 9. Only Girl (In The World) 10. Somewhere In The World 11. Just The Way You Are 12. Heartbeat 13. Raise Your Glass 14. Hey Baby (Drop It To The Floor) 15. Fuckin Perfect 16. Who's That Chick? 17. Just A Dream 18. Stay the Night 19. Turn Around (5,4,3,2,1) 20. F U (Cee-Lo Green)
#1. The Time #2. Who's that girl #3. We R Who We R #4. Firework #5. Yeah X 3 #6. Like a G6 #7. Grenade #8. Raise your glass #9. Just the way you are (Get out of the Top 10 and also get out top 50 better yet get out of the top 100) #10. Only Girl (in the world) (Stay in the top 10) #11. Stay the night #12. Somewhere in the world #13. Saturday Night #14.Just A Dream #15. Heartbeat #16. FU #17. Hey Baby #18. F**king perfect #19. Whip my hair #20. Who's that chick #21. Dynamite
Here's my predictions (More accurate than Irelander)
#1. Who's that girl #2. The Time #3. Firework #4. Yeah X 3 #5. We R Who We R #6. Like a G6 #7. Raise your glass #8. Grenade #9. Stay the night #10. Only Girl (in the world) #11. Somewhere in the world #12. Just the way you are #13. Saturday Night #14. FU #15. Just A Dream #16. Heartbeat #17. F**king perfect #18. Hey Baby #19. Who's that chick #20. Whip my hair
1. The Time - Black Eyed Peas 2. Who's That Girl - Guy Sebastian 3. Firework - Katy Perry 4. We R Who We R - Ke$ha 5. Yeah 3x - Chris Brown 6. Like A G6 - Far East Movement 7. Raise Your Glass - P!nk 8. Stay The Night - James Blunt 9. Grenade - Bruno Mars 10. Only Girl (In The World) - Rihanna 11. Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars 12. Somewhere In The World - Alityan Childs 13. Heartbeat - Enrique Igleasias 14. Saturday Night - Jessica Mauboy 15. F U - Cee Lo Green 16. Just A Dream - Nelly 17. F**kin Perfect - P!nk 18. Who's That Chick - David Guetta 19. Hey Baby (Drop It To The Floor) - Pitbull 20. Whip My Hair - Willow
Haha, Martin's is hilarious, because, it's clearly ironic in that no-one could possibly enjoy the sound of a screeching cat such to want it to remain in the charts. Better yet, there's no space seperating Just a Dream from it's #14 position, implying that the space itself was merely a mirage and only Nelly has come to the realisation that it does not exist. Not to mention inconsistent capitalisation syntax, implying that certain songs are sung in such a way that the words are accentuated to warrant a capital letter. Hilarious!!! That being said, I'd much prefer it if the artists were put in, but instead of the normal recording artists, they're replaced with pseudo-alternative bands, the kind of which would be completely out of place at those heights in the chart, because that joke never gets old!
My predictions (more athletic than Martin's and cleaner than Sally's)
1. The Time 2. Who's That Girl 3. We Are Who We Are 4. Firework 5. Somewhere In The World 6. Yeah Yeah Yeah 7. Like A G6 8. Grenade 9. Raise Your Glass 10. Stay The Night 11. Only Girl 12. Just The Way You Are 13. Just A Dream 14. F**k You 15. Saturday Night 16. Heartbeat 17. Hey Baby 18. Whip My Hair 19. Who's That Chick 20. F**kin Perfect
1. Greatest Hite So Far 2. The Beginning 3. The Gift 4. Glee Volume 4 5. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy 6. Greatest Hits (Bon Jovi) 7. Loud 8. Hamish & Andy Celebrating 50 Glorious Years 9. Duet 10. Some Kind Of Trouble
1. The Time 2. Who's That Girl 3. We R Who We R 4. Firework 5. Yeah 3X 6. Like A GShit 7. Raise Your Glass 8. Grenade 9. Stay The Night 10. Somewhere In The World (Please) 11. Only Girl (Who Got Beat Up By Chris Brown) 12. Just The Way You Are 13. Just A Dream 14. Saturday Night 15. Heartbeat 16. Fuck You 17. Whip My Balls 18. Hey Baby (Ooh Ahh, I want to know, if you'll be my girl) 19. Fucking Perfect 20. Whos That Bitch.
My Predictions (Not as rude or as arrogant as Martin or Sally's because I didn't say mine were better than anyone else. )
1. The Time 2. Who's That Girl? 3. Firework 4. We R Who We R 5. Yeah X3 6. Grenade 7. Like A Retard 8. Raise Your Glass 9. Stay The Night 10. Only Girl (In The World) 11. Somewhere In The World 12. Just The Way You Are 13. F U 14. Saturday Night 15. Just A Dream 16. Heartbeat 17. Hey Baby 18. Whip Your Hair 19. F**king Perfect 20. Who's That Chick?
16 Predictions have been cast so far, but only THREE Album prediction.
So far this is how the numbers sit...
We R Who We R
2, 3, 4, 5
Like a G6
5, 6, 7, 8
Raise Your Glass
7, 8, 9, 10, 13
Only Girl (in the World)
8, 9, 10, 11
4, 5, 6
Somewhere in the World
5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Just a Dream
13, 14, 15, 16, 17
12, 13, 14, 15, 16
Who's That Girl
1, 2, 4
13, 14, 15, 16, 20
Just the Way You Are
9, 11, 12
Stay the Night
8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 18
15, 17, 18, 19, 20
7, 13, 14, 15, 16
6, 7, 8, 9, 10
14, 16, 17, 18, 19
18, 19, 20, 21
Whip My Hair
8, 17, 18, 19, 20
Who's That Chick
16, 17, 18, 19, 20
So the above numbers beside each title are the ones already nominated so far. But you might notice that no-one has given F**kin' Perfect at No.16 placing, and no one has put Hey Baby at No.15 so far or even Just The Way You Are at No.10. So if you're going to do your predictions, take the above numbers into consideration and maybe choose places that have yet to be mentioned.
ALL Predictions up to this point have been noted down, so any changes please let me know.
1. Who's The Girl 2. We R Who We R 3. Firework 4. The Time (Dirty Bit) 5. Yeah 3X 6. Somewhere In The World 7. Raise Your Glass 8. Grenade 9. Like A G6 10. Only Girl In The World 11. Stay The Night 12. Just The Way You Are 13. Saturday Night 14. Just A Dream 15. Heartbeat 16. F U 17. Hey Baby 18. Fuckin' Perfect 19. Whip My Hair 20. Marry You
1. Glee Volume 4 2. Greatest Hits..So Far 3. The Gift 4. The Beginning 5. Hamish And Andy 6. Bon Jovi's Greatest Hits 7. Some Kind Of Trouble 8. Twenty Ten 9. Speak Now 10. Animal/Cannibal/ Cannimal/Anibal
1. Who's that Girl? 2. The Time 3. Firework 4. We R Who We R 5. Grenade 6. Yeah 3X 7. Like A G6 8. Raise Your Glass 9. Stay The Night 10. Only Girl (In The World) 11. Somewhere In The World 12. Just The Way You Are 13. Saturday Night 14. Heartbeat 15. F U 16. Just A Dream 17. Hey Baby 18. Whip Your Hair 19. F**kin Perfect 20. Who's That Chick?
1) Black Eyed Peas - The Time (Dirty Bit) 2) Guy Sebastian FEAT Eve - Who's That Girl? 3) Ke$ha - We R Who We R 4) Katy Perry - Firework 5) Bruno Mars - Grenade 6) Chris Brown - Yeah 3x 7) Far East Movement feat Cataracs - Like A G6 8) Pink - Raise Your Glass 9) James Blunt - Stay The Night 10) Rihanna - Only Girl (In The World) 11) Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are 12) Jessica Mauboy feat Ludacris - Saturday Night 13) Enrique Iglesias feat Nicole Scherzinger - Heartbeat 14) Nelly - Just A Dream 15) Pitbull feat T-Pain - Hey Baby (Drop It To The Floor) 16) Willow - Whip My Hair 17) Altiyan Childs - Somewhere In The World 18) Cee-Lo Green - Fuck You 19) Pink - Fuckin' Perfect 20) David Guetta feat Rihanna - Who's That Chick
1) Pink - Greatest Hits...So Far 2) Black Eyed Peas - The Beginning 3) Susan Boyle - The Gift 4) Ke$ha - Animal/Canibal 5) Ronan Keating - Duet 6) Bon Jovi - Greatest Hits 7) Rihanna - Loud 8) James Blunt - Some Kind Of Trouble 9) Glee - The Music: The Christmas Album 10) Taylor Swift - Speak Now
1.The Time 2.Who's That Girl 3.Firework 4.We R Who We R 5.Yeah x3 6.Like A G6 7.Raise Your Glass 8.Grenade 9.Just The Way You Are 10.Stay The Night 11.Only Girl(In The World) 12.Saturday Night 13.Somewhere In The World 14.Heartbeat 15.Just A Dream 16.Hey Baby 17.Whip My Hair 18.Who's That Chick 19.F U 20.Fuckin Perfect
Albums: 1.The Beginning 2.Greatest Hits..So Far 3.The Gift 4.Glee Volume 4 5.Greatest Hits-Bon Jovi 6.Loud 7.My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy 8.Duet 9.Some Kind Of Trouble 10.Get Em Girls
1. Guy Sebastian ft. Eve - Who's That Gorilla 2. Black Eyed Peas - The Tiger (Dirty Bee) 3. Katy Perry - Fanalouc 4. Ke$ha - Whale Who Whale 5. Chris Brown - Yak 3X 6. Bruno Mars - Grenadier 7. Far*East Movement - Like a Gouse 8. Pink - Raise Your Grouse 9. Rihanna - Only Gecko (In the Wild) 10. Altiyan Childs - Salimander in the Wild 11. James Blunt - Stay the Nightjar 12. Bruno Mars - Just the Whale You Are 13. Cee-Lo Green - Fish You 14. Enrique w/. Nicole - Honeybee 15. Nelly - Just a Deer 16. Jessica Mauboy - Stingray Night 17. Willow - Whip my Hare 18. Pitbull ft. T-Pain - Hey Beetle (Drop It To The Frog) 19. Pink - F**kin' Penguin 20. David Guetta ft. Rihanna - Who's That Chicken
Albums 1. Pink - GH 2. Susan Boyle - The Gift 3. Black Eyed Peas - The Beginning 4. Glee - Vol. 4 5. Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy 6. Rihanna - Loud 7. James Blunt - Some Kind of Trouble 8. Bon Jovi - GH 9. Ke$ha - Annibal 10. Guy sebastian - Twenty Ten