1. God's Plan - Drake 2. Perfect - Ed Sheeran 3. Meant to Be - Bebe Rexha feat. Florida Georgia Line 4. I Fall Apart - Post Malone 5. Psycho - Post Malone feat. Ty Dolla Sign 6. These Days - Rudimental feat. Jess Glynne, Macklemore and Dan Caplen 7. IDGAF - Dua Lipa 8. All the Stars - Kendrick Lamar and SZA 9. River - Eminem feat. Ed Sheeran 10. Love Lies - Khalid and Normani
1. The Greatest Showman - Soundtrack 2. Divide - Ed Sheeran 3. Beautiful Trauma - Pink 4. Beerbongs & Bentleys - Post Malone 5. Reputation - Taylor Swift 6. Revival - Eminem 7. x - Ed Sheeran 8. Stoney - Post Malone 9. Black Panther - Kendrick Lamar/Soundtrack 10. The Thrill of It All - Sam Smith
With Youngblood hitting 4x Plat this week and still being Top 5, it looks like it may end up at #1. If it can do it, it would be the first Aussie #1 on a YEC since 2005.
In no particular order, God's Plan, Perfect, I Fall Apart, Better Now, Psycho, Girls Like You and Be Alright will probably be Top 10. Then, of course, there can always be a big release coming up in the next few weeks.
OKAY - I know it's probably ridiculously early - but I've made up a quiz for this year's ARIA countdown!
2018 ARIA END OF YEAR CHART QUIZ
1. Will Ed Sheeran procure a consecutive #1 entry this year with "Perfect"?
1b. If not - who will top the countdown?
2. It has certainly been Post Malone's year - but how many of his hits do you expect to see in the Top 10?
2b. How many of his tracks (including featured) will land in the entire countdown?
3. Which Post Malone track (feat. included) will land the highest in the countdown?
4. It has been quite a sad year for a lot of musicians - so this question may warrant some tissues - battle of the sad songs: "Sad!" by XXXTentacion vs. "No Tears Left to Cry" by Ariana Grande which will place higher?
5. AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE! (barf barf barf) - okay - Australian artists in the Top 20 (including featured artists) - how many?
5b. Which Aussie track will land the highest in the countdown?
6. Not giving a f**k has also been quite a trend this year - all I want to know is: "IDGAF" by Dua Lipa vs. "Rise" by Jonas Blue which will place higher?
7. Battle of bodies of water: "River" by Eminem vs. "Ocean" by Martin Garrix which will place higher?
8. Possibly the most boring question on the list - how many 2017 entries will also land a spot in this year's countdown?
8b. Which will be highest?
9. OH, CANADA.... - Yep - it's a battle of Canadian stars: "Call Out My Name" by The Weeknd vs. "In My Blood" by Shawn Mendes.
10. BANG!! YO IT'S ME!!... battle of bang-ers - in the literal sense: "Go Bang" by PNAU vs. "Shotgun" by George Ezra.
11. There has been quite a number of duets this year - but which of these two will peak higher? "Lovely" by Billie Eilish & Khalid vs. "Hurt Somebody" by Noah Kahan & Julia Michaels.
12. Featured artists have been represented like nothing else this year - a few tracks have 3 featured artists! "No Brainer" by DJ Khaled vs. "These Days" by Rudimental which will be higher?
13. MAROON 5 have had quite a stellar run of hits since their debut way back in 2003 - their highest place EOY hit from that album was "She Will Be Loved" at #13. Can they match it or beat it this year with "Girls Like You"?
14. 'Ello 'Ello! - "Friends" by Marshmello vs. "Never Be The Same" by Camilla Cabello
15. 10-points in Scrabble - battle of the letter 'Z' - "Back To You" by Selena Gomez vs. "Mine" by Bazzi
16. The traditional European triple-threat match: "The Middle" by Zedd "Nevermind" by Dennis Lloyd, or "Jackie Chan" by Tiesto & Dzeko which will be higher?
17. Battle of the divine healers!: "God Is A Woman" by Ariana Grande vs. "Healing Hands" by Conrad Sewell
18. PANIC! AT THE DISCO certainly have high hopes - but will they be able to pull off another Top 50 entry just like their massive hit back in 2006 "I Write Sins Not Tragedies"?
19. CARDI B - "I Like It" vs. "Finesse (Remix)"
20. Sugar is sweet - and Marshmallows are too! What I want to know is how many MARSHMELLO tracks will appear in this countdown? Last edited:
All good Effluvium1, I didn't realize that I'd misinterpreted what you'd written. Just for the record too, Conrad has stated in interviews that "Healing Hands" (and his new single "Changing", too) are about one woman in particular. (Conrad's probably the straightest Aussie singer out there, so you're definitely right).