* not feeling it at all. jessie's voice does not suit this song<br><br>vocal torture - definitely amongst my worst glee songs ever - even worse than some of the rap glee numbers :O Last edited: 11/05/2011 18:01
* AARGH! THE FLAMES! FLAMES BURNING! THE SIDE OF MY FACE IS BURNING! BURNING IN RAGE! AARGH!<br><br>From the first moment when I realise that it's the girl who I absolutely can't stand singing it and that she sounds absolutely horrendous as ALWAYS this is totally irredeemable. And then that guy jumps in and seemingly turns it into a competition for who is more awful. I can't even begin to imagine who could ever think this was acceptable, the only good thing that might come of this is that it may help Adele's original get more sales and a better chart run.<br><br>I'm putting this right up there with Animal and Poker Face as their worst covers. DIE! Last edited: 10/05/2011 03:35
** I'm only a casual fan of the original, but I really don't know why they got Jonathan Groff to sing this like it's a rock song, cause he has a terrible rock voice to begin with. This is a very very shouty verson and cannot find anything enjoyable in it. Well maybe the beginning with Lea Michele's vocals before Jonathan interrupts with his yelling. But then it turns into who can yell the most.
* WORST GLEE TUNE EVER and I'm not even a fan of the original.<br><br>First, the overused chick sings and she has no expression in her vocals at all and then we move onto the guy who sounds like he's singing like he's the best male singer in the world. Neither singers can sing as well as Adele and they're belting out like the song is their own.<br><br>Then we have some backup singers joining in halfway through the first verse and guess what? As normal, these backup singers don't sound well with the lead singers and they completely ruin the song (not that it was already trashed up the first few seconds I heard it). They sing random chords that either don't fit, making the song sound weird, oor they do fit and they sing it out of tune making it sound atrocious as normal.<br><br>And then we move onto the chorus which is basically the two lead singers trying to sing a pretty cool melody. But in reality, they can't sing it and they sound disgustingly bad. Put that with the random choir singing even more random melodies that don't even fit with the vocals and you have a mess that I simply cannot describe.<br><br>The song then continues in the same fashion without anything new introduced, no new instruments or even an extra vocal line that the lead singers can sing to make it sound like the song has actually built up to a climax. Without the prescence of a distinct beat or a feel that this is where the rhythm goes, this is just a dull, boring, almost tuneless cover that should never have been touched by the absolute losers that Glee are. They should be ashamed of this!
* Bei Turning Tables hat's noch funktioniert, hier haben sie sich aber ordentlich verhoben.<br>Michele's dünnes Stimmchen ist ohnehin unerträglich, Groff hat sich wohl im Lied vertan und mit den Background-Chören klingt das ganze nur noch erbärmlicher.
* feat. Jonathan Groff... mag die Adele-Version schon nicht, diese Version hier ist überflüssig und grauenhaft Nagel!...<br><br>momentan auf #29 in den Billboard Hot 100, #31 in CAN, #47 in IRL stehend...
* ▒ Afblijven van zo'n mooie plaat van "Adele" !!! Zéér zwak, beroerd en goedkoop neergezet in de lente van 2011, door de "Glee Cast" !!! Zelfs eigenlijk te belachelijk voor 1 ster, maar het zij éénmaal zo ☺!!!
** So this is done all in a capella?<br><br>A cover of Adele's best song, and as this is performed by Glee, it automatically gets a low rating, but I don't mind the guy's voice to be perfectly honest. Makes it interesting.
*** Der Refrain ist in der Tat versaut worden, ansonsten sehe ich keine Notwendigkeit, hier mit Nägeln zu schmeißen, nur weil Glee Cast drauf steht und man sich der großen Masse der Haters anschließen muss.